Re: [orion-dev] Regarding presenting on Orion at eclipseday.in

Hi Nayna,

Thank you for planning to present on Orion! I am attaching the slides we have used at EclipseCon (sorry for it being PDF, but the presentation was in Keynote). However, the key thing really is doing a compelling demo rather than showing a lot of slides. For ideas on what you can demo, have a look at the two screencasts on http://www.eclipse.org/orion/ (at the top, "watch it").

Thanks,
Boris

(See attached file: Orion.pdf)

Inactive hide details for Nayna Jain ---2011/04/20 14:36:26---Hi, Eclipseday.in is getting organized in Bangalore on 6th May.Nayna Jain ---2011/04/20 14:36:26---Hi, Eclipseday.in is getting organized in Bangalore on 6th May.

Nayna Jain <jainnayna@xxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2011/04/20 14:36

[orion-dev] Regarding presenting on Orion at eclipseday.in

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Eclipseday.in is getting organized in Bangalore on 6th May.

And myself along with jayaprakash is going to present on Orion.

We would like to get inputs from you all for the presentation.

Thanks & Regards,
     - Nayna

--
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. -- The Princess Diaries