Re: [orion-dev] Firebug sourceBox compared to Orion Editor

Hi there, I hope this message reaches the correct thread.

I work on the Firebug Working Group and recently I did investigate how to improve our SourceBox performance. John J. Barton suggested to me to join this newsgroup so we can share knowledge on the subject.

I'll take a deeper look at Orion's source and post more info here later. I'll also write a little wiki page describing the tricks I used at SourceBox implementation so we can discuss if it is possible to use it at Orion too.

my best regards,

Pedro Simonetti.

Back to the top