Re: [orion-dev] A few questions about Orion wiki pages

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Campo, Christian <Christian.Campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am still getting a 403. I dont think its a webmaster playing around thing. Did you also use the http - access ?

I tried it on a Mac and on Windows 7 ? Both times I get a 403....

I tried on linux with your command line with git version 1.7.1:
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/e4/org.eclipse.orion.server.git

It cloned the repo correctly for me just now, so your command line looks correct.  Maybe open a bug with the webmaster to see if he can see the 403?

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster