[orion-dev] Trivialization of Software Development - Suits Perfectly for Orion

Hello!

We have recently published a technology that allows genuine
trivialization of software development without sacrificing any
freedom.

Yes I understand this sounds unrealistic, but we have solid technology
case and proof available.

The technology is completely open, published and free to use. It is
design-time-tool supported currently in Visual Studio and MonoDevelop,
however especially because MonoDevelop is open-source and freely
available this is not that big of an issue.

The trivialization design-time is not that limiting even without
Eclipse-tool support, because the actual "abstraction runtime" is only
required when the final end-developed software (in this case Orion's)
is developed/deployed.

The end-result of the runtime is any desirable source code or other
format; that is, it suits perfectly for any trivialization needs Orion
would require.

And it supports multiple non-necessarily-mutually-exclusive
trivializations to be used in parallel.

The documentation includes example of absolute trivialization for
full-scale enterprise architecture software with database back end,
web UI and Mobile device UI. Even when Orion focuses on
web-browser-experience, why suffice for less, when the technology is
available? I understand that the primary goal is for the web, but
there is no need to leave it at that.

The example documentation and video can be found under Documentation at

http://abstraction.codeplex.com

We are currently focusing our efforts to build "abstraction library"
distribution mechanism and polished tool support for MonoDevelop and
Visual Studio, but by all means the technology itself is already very
usable. The documentation is very light though, so don't hesitate to
contact me directly with any doubts or questions of how Orion would
benefit from the technology.

Br,

Kalle Launiala

Back to the top