Re: [orion-dev] FW: ok maybe not

On 3/23/2011 8:34 AM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
Webmaster,

Can you see if you can figure out what's going on with John's credentials?
He is trying to update the Orion wiki

John,

The login credentials for the wiki are the same are your Bugzilla
credentials. *But*, being logged into Bugzilla does not mean that you're
logged into the wiki.
Ok that was a good hint!

When I was redirected to bugzilla I was logged in at my email address. When I looked back at my wiki login page it just had "johnjbarton", not the full email. Changing the field to my email address works, thanks!

jjb

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223