[orion-dev] ok maybe not

I decided to try a novel approach and actually read the documentation. So I started with http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/EAS and got lost by the end of the first few paragraphs. (I did learn quite a bit about what EAS is *not* ;-) ) So I thought I would add a comment to the page in hopes of inspiring some improvement, eg "Orion Application Services provide SOMETHING for SOMEBODY".

To accomplish this dubious task, I have to login. When that failed after a few trials I hit the Forgot My Password link. Which takes me to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/index.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1#forgot where I am already logged in!

Any idea what's going on here?

jjb

Back to the top