From:       prashant Tiwari <prashant3784@xxxxxxxxx>
To:         Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
            orion-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:       2011-03-17 18:51
Subject:    [orion-dev] Access to "orion.eclipse.org"
Sent by:    orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have installed Orion M5 on my local machine and am able to execute it in
browser successfully. However I am interested to see latest features that
are being frequently deployed on real server "http://orion.eclipse.org/";

I understand that only limited peoples have access to it. Right now I don't
have access to it.
Can anybody from admin team please grant me access to it?
Many thanks in advance.

regards,
Pras
--