Re: [orion-dev] onChanged surprises

On 3/11/2011 11:21 AM, Silenio Quarti wrote:

You should not get that event if the model text was empty. If you see a case where this is happening please log a bug. What is probably happing is that the model had content that was added before your listener got hooked.
I'm hooking the model in the 'load' event for coding.html.  Another suggestion?

We tried to specify that indices are zero based throughout the editor/model js doc. I will see if we missed some cases.
This isn't a documentation problem, it's an expectation's problem on my part.

jjb

Back to the top