[orion-dev] Orion landing page

We are preparing an Orion landing page/marketing page to help make it easier for people to be introduced to Orion.   The wiki is great for the details but it is a bit overwhelming for newbies.

The most logical url for the landing page is www.eclipse.org/orion.  However this is the url typically reserved for a project name.   Once Orion becomes an official project it will need a project page.

Over time I am hoping this landing page will become the project web site.  I don't think it will make sense to have a landing page and project page.   Does this make sense to people and are people okay if we use www.eclipse.org/orion in the short term?

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top