[orion-dev] Converging on M6

We are starting a new build right now and would ask everybody to hold off pushing changes to Git, unless you talked to Simon or myself and got the go ahead for the change going into M6.

Thanks!
Boris

P.S. If we were better at using Git we'd just create a branch for this and cherry-pick the fixes we want. Those with helpful comments about our process, can you please send them to me *after* we've declared M6? I'm alreay max'ed out.. Thanks! ;-)

Back to the top