Re: [orion-dev] Orion Planning Face to Face Meeting

Personally I would vote for 1). Although 2) sounds cool, it doesn't seem closely related to Orion. With a short time available and lots of participants, we'll need to keep it focused.

You're right that the agenda has lots of flexibility. Even the list of "deep dive" topics is just a suggested list. We will probably have an unconference structure where we each participant votes for the topics they want to discuss, and the topics with the most votes will get covered. All participants should feel free to add "suggested topic areas" for the deep dives section.

John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/08/2011 04:58 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

Ian Skerrett wrote:
> A reminder that we are organizing an Orion planning meeting
> <
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Planning_Meeting>next week,
I see the schedule has some flexibility. Let me know you think the group
would be interested in
 1)  Firebug futures that may relate to Orion, and or
 2)   Querypoint debugging, how to combine breakpoint and omniscient
debuggers.

jjb