[orion-dev] hey where's my project?

Ok I guess it's just my day ;-)

I opened server on using the nightly build, and gave up quickly. Then I returned to M5. But my project is no longer listed.

On the server I can see projects id A, B, C, D, E, and F being indexed. Three are named null and three are named 'fbug', my project name. None of these show up on navigate-table. So I don't know how to access them or get rid of the dupes. Well I guess if I saw my project there would be dupes ;-).

I'll just create again. Obviously this is not something I can report as a bug since there is no hope to reproduce it, but if there is something I can to figure out why I am in this state let me know.

jjb

Back to the top