Re: [orion-dev] self hosting setup

On 3/6/2011 11:01 AM, Nayna Jain wrote:
Hi John,

What exactly are you trying to do ? Are you trying to run the server from here or trying to edit some of the code.
I was trying to figure out how to run the client with source, uncompressed code so I can compare to the client I have in Firebug.

In any case, do the following steps.

1. I am assuming that you would have already set your target platform correctly since you had followed all the steps. So, now, first just to make it run successfully, close most of the projects which are in errors and are not required by you.

I added this hint to the wiki.

2. Then run from the Run Configurations and see that server is started successfully.
And that is indeed what I see, thanks!
jjb

Back to the top