Re: [orion-dev] Embedding orion editor

On 2/11/2011 4:03 PM, Boris Bokowski wrote:

For me, it shows the "hello world" without any embellishments, but it really is the editor. Accepts focus, you can type, ... but yes it is very minimal.

Next step would be to add a styler, rulers, etc. to make it look more real.

By trial and error I got the editor to work. For reasons I don't understand, creating the editor then later calling setText() in an event handler fails (blank). When I moved the editor creation code in to the event handler it started working.

Using M5 solved my problem with the ruler.

I have Orion editor showing embedded in a Firebug panel, but I need to give it its own panel so the tool bar controls make sense.

jjb

Back to the top