Re: [orion-dev] doc for new users from Eclipse committer community

Susan,

Had you taken a look at the Demo Script Mike and I had started?   It seems to be very similar content.  If you agree I would suggest we merge the two documents.  Maybe call it a 'Getting Started with the Orion Demo Server'.   In the future we are going to allow everyone access to the server, not just committers, so I'd like to see a generalized document.

As for providing the commiters access,  we are going to be creating accounts for all the Eclipse committers.   I hope to be sending an e-mail today to the committers with the details on getting access.

Ian