From: "John J. Barton" <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/26/2011 12:25 PM
Subject: [orion-dev]  Nightly builds
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
links "Downloads" to

http://download.eclipse.org/e4/orion/
Which has:
0.2 Stream Nightly Build N201101232000 Sun, 23 Jan 2011 -- 20:00 (-0500)

Ok so it is a nightly build, but not last night ;-).

Thanks for the answers about the nightly build, but to be honest its a bit too much information. I gather that:
 1) In theory the nightly build link above will include patches submitted before 10pm-ish in the time zone GMT-5.
 2) The update mechanism is "load the zip file again manually".

jjb