Re: [orion-dev] Nightly builds

Hi John,

Andrew is still trying to figure out how best to do builds, I'll let him answer the general question.

Your specific question is probably, is the fix for issue 334956 in the latest build? (http://download.eclipse.org/e4/orion/drops/I201101261045/)

I just tested it, and the answer is yes. Resources that are being served for editing purposes (the URL after the hash when looking at the editor) now have two new headers as follows:

$curl -I http://localhost:8080/file/org.eclipse.orion.client.core/static/ide.css
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Server: Jetty(6.1.x)

Funny that it still adds the headers for a 401 response, but in a browser it should give you a proper response, and have the headers.

It'd be great if you could try this out and give us feedback (on the above mentioned bug, for example). We are wrapping up a milestone release this week that will be installed on our demo server (orion.eclipse.org). It would be cool if that demo server already supported early "integration" with alpha versions of Firebug.

Boris

Inactive hide details for "John J. Barton" ---2011/01/26 11:06:23---Hi. If a patch is committed to the repo, does it show up in"John J. Barton" ---2011/01/26 11:06:23---Hi. If a patch is committed to the repo, does it show up in the next nightly

"John J. Barton" <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

2011/01/26 11:06

[orion-dev] Nightly builds

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

If a patch is committed to the repo, does it show up in the next nightly
build (assuming nothing crashes)?

Does the nightly build update itself in some way?

jjb