Re: [orbit-dev] TR: Question about org.eclipse.orbit.ant

Yes, because it doesn't come from Maven central.

This job:

https://ci.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-simrel-maven-ant/

runs this generator

https://github.com/eclipse-orbit/orbit-simrel/tree/main/maven-ant/org.eclipse.orbit.ant.generator

which downloads the project's zip and repackages it:

https://github.com/eclipse-orbit/orbit-simrel/blob/099ebef8e7e186e3ba7426148b3b205bff58f609/maven-ant/org.eclipse.orbit.ant.generator/src/org/eclipse/orbit/ant/generator/AntGenerator.java#L48-L49

It's better I think to ask questions on this discussions so that the answers are more accessible to others:

https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-orbit/discussions