Re: [orbit-dev] httpcomponents do have a wrong (or should be better) import package generated

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 2:43 PM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 at 03:16, Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You would have to get in contact with the ECF project for that to happen as there hasn't been any update from ECF for the 2022-09 release.

Scott is willing to upgrade it if orbit makes a new release, so I guess this will be in the next build?

Once it is reviewed and merged it will be available in https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/latest-I/ - if it gets merged before Tue 18 Oct it will be in the 2022-12 M2 repo when I build it that day.

@Johan could you review my change and vote on it accordingly ?

If you think it looks good we can submit it. In case we find issues later we can still refine this in another change.
It's still early in the simultaneous release cycle.

Jonah