[orbit-dev] Orbit build broken - I'll fix ASAP

Hello folks,

I was trying to fix signing of native parts of the Orbit (see Bug 576947) but because the signing doesn't run in gerrit I introduced a build failure. I am working to resolve it now, but I am not likely to complete it tonight, so I'll finish in the morning.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The gerrit verification builds are working fine, so please go ahead and merge changes that pass gerrit verification.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders