Re: [orbit-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Unable to create ATO CQ

ATO CQs are no longer required.

Orbit follows the same IP Due Diligence process as every other project now. Please ensure that the license is well defined and compatible with our approved licenses.

If you're getting an error from the CQ form, please open an issue against Community/IPZilla in Bugzilla so that we can address it (a screenshot would be handy).

Wayne