Re: [orbit-dev] Adding an Eclipse OSGi bundle to Orbit

On Thu, 2020-07-09 at 18:24 +0000, Carsten Reckord wrote:
> > I also seem to remember that one of the concerns with the
> > pomDependencies=consider approach was whether the project also
> OSGI-
> > ified the sources, and if not, then having a separate approach for
> the
> > library and its sources could get complicated. Re-doing the
> metadata in
> > the osgi.bnd may seem excessive, but at least the approach is
> > consistent.
>
> Alas, that just seems to be the case. I'll go the usual Orbit route
> for now then...

For reference, this came up in a previous thread on orbit-dev for
GlazedLists and when I actually went through the exercise of seeing
what would be needed to get binary+source working, it was a bit
complicated.

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/orbit-dev/msg05131.html

Cheers,
--