Re: [orbit-dev] Restarting switch from com.spotify.docker.client to org.mandas.docker.client

I would just make sure to test against Docker Tooling in Linux Tools
project. A little while ago, I took the Jersey/Jackson changes up for
review, and had to make a few modifications to get them resolving
correctly, but even after that, I ran into issues at runtime when trying
to integrate them with that project.

The main issue seemed to be around certain declarative services,
but we can test again with the newer versions to see they'll work.

Back to the top