Re: [orbit-dev] Evolving Orbit's Process/Policy

+1

From the talk I attended it looks like contributions will become much easier in the future. CQs are likely to go away entirely and license certification will become the norm.

I would like to at the very least (for now) confirm with Eclipse Legal that we are basically filing initial CQs to get content in and will proceed immediately to push it in under the assumption that the new library is simply an updated version and would always qualify for the parallel IP process.

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top