Re: [orbit-dev] Add versions without CVEs?

>> For the orbit changes I would like to submit, how should I do this?
I believe I found the answers needed for this.
I added an ssh key to my profile for eclipse git.
I cloned the repo and am following the instructions on the wiki to build it and add a new bundle.
Currently I am a bit hungup with ebr, but I know how to fix it.
I expect to finish setting my build environment up tomorrow and hope to submit a change request tomorrow.
The first change will be to add dom4j 2.1.1 because I can use dom4j 1.6.1 for reference.

Tony