[orbit-dev] Update of the Apache Commons Collections package

Hello,

We are currently working with the Orbit repository for our Eclipse RCP based projects, and we would like to move to the last version of Apache Commons Collections package. Following their API page, the last one is : Version 4.2

But in the last orbit package (here), the version provided is a bit older. We have tried to join directly the man identified as contact for this package on the Orbit page (David Williams), but without success (the mail associated seems dead).

Is there a place where we can ask for an update? (or help to do it by the way).

Thanks for your help!

Tony

Back to the top