Re: [orbit-dev] Removing N builds in favour of I builds

+1 for simplifying things.
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 21:49, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

To make things simpler, I propose eliminating N builds and using our I
builds for any functionality that N builds satisfied. This is mainly
because :

- No one seems to be using N builds [1] (given how lax the retention
policy is) and it seems simpler to use I builds even for testing
purposes

- Our N builds don't really occur nightly/weekly. They're only
generated if there are actual changes to our recipe repository

If there's no opposition to this change by the end of this week, I can
make sure that we generate I builds (instead of N) on all changes going
forward.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg