Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20180504181223 (Photon M7)

On 30/05/2018 17:25, Pierre-Charles David wrote:
On 30/05/2018 16:29, Roland Grunberg wrote:
Currently the only thing we're working through is the Batik 1.9.1 issue
being faced by some adopters [1].

I'm really sorry about that. I really thought I was done by M7, everything seemed to work fine in GMF and Sirius.

This is still my priority at the moment, but while I think I understand *what* happens, I don't understand how it can occur given the constraints in the manifests. I'm attempting different approaches, but there is a real probability that this will not be fixed by the deadline.

The only workaround I see is to revert to Batik 1.6, at least for GMF and its dependencies (Sirius, Papyrus, BIRT, Graphiti). The current Orbit repo for Photon only contains 1.9.1, so it would mean building those (or at least GMF Runtime) against an older repo (Oxygen.3 probably).

I'll make one last attempt today, but before that I'll prepare versions of GMF and Sirius which revert to Batik 1.6 from Oxygen.3 as a contingency plan.

I'm sending a more general message to cross-project to describe the situation and see if anyone has a better idea.

Back to the top