Re: [orbit-dev] Fwd: Contributing library dependencies

Thanks for the answer.

Can I add all the projects as a single commit? That is, the Mockito addition wraps the others.

And on that note, I've seen that in the Git commits a Bug number is referenced for each contribution. Do I need to open a new bug to request the Mockito (and dependencies) addition?

Thanks,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:16 PM, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2018-04-19 at 20:28 +0100, arcanefoam@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on providing Mockito 2 via Orbit. However, Mockito depends on net.bytebuddy, byte-buddy-agent and org.objenesis (which are not in Orbit).
>
> Do I need to provide these libraries too as Orbit bundles?

Yes, it looks like you would need the dependencies mentioned, according
to :

https://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/mockito/mockito-core/2.13.0/mockito-core-2.13.0.pom

I also see you filed the ATO CQ for mockito 2.13.0, and the other CQs
exist as well at the exact versions needed so it should possible but
you'd also need to file ATO CQs for them as well.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg