Re: [orbit-dev] Orbit artefacts in Maven repository

I understand the drawbacks but it would be very useful in certain situations!

Like in my case: I'm trying to upgrade the Eclipse JGit library that is used by the NetBeans IDE Beta 9, but the latest version of JGIt (4.11.0) requires 3 OSGi dependencies:

- JSch
- Servlet API
- SL4J API

All these dependencies are already available in Maven Central but there aren't OSGi compliant so they don't work with JGit!

It would have been neat to be able to use the ones already repackaged by the Eclipse team and made specifically for JGit but from a Maven repository!

C.

Back to the top