Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: R20180206163158 (Oxygen.3)

That's the Orbit build we're using as of today's WTP build.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_R3_9/job/WTP-R3_9_x_Maintenance/changes

http://git.eclipse.org/c/webtools/webtools.releng.aggregator.git/tree/wtp-parent/pom.xml?h=R3_9_maintenance#n44

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.9.3-M/20180302093744/M-3.9.3-20180302093744/

I believe it should be fine for an RC toward 3.9.3, since we know there'll probably be some changes coming in WTP for Oxygen.3a in support of JDK 10.

Nick

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:05 PM, Carl Anderson <ccc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>      We're trying to do the final build for WTP 3.9.3 for Oxygen.3.  We
> would like to build against the final Orbit for Oxygen.3.  From what I
> understand, there will be a build after R20180206163158... but nothing was
> said on either orbit-dev or cross-project-issues-dev about there being a
> build after the "officially declared" (but apparently not final) orbit
> build.  Please let me know when the final "final" build for Oxygen.3 is
> ready.  (Will the platform be spinning an RC4a to pick that up?)

You could try http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/M20180228194429/repository
which is a maintenance build towards Oxygen.3a
(https://wiki.eclipse.org/Oxygen/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Oxygen.3a)

This is what I'll use for the respin. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg