[orbit-dev] ebr-maven-plugin: How to handle odd licenses that will only occur very rarely

Dear all,

I have a similar issue as discussed last week, but this time for a license
that may only be needed once.

CQs 12473 & 12474 have been approved for binary distribution, and the
original license is SISSL 1.2.
Similar to below, this license has been approved for CQs.
But as it is no longer actively used for new projects, I guess there will be
very few future requests with it.

The related binaries have already been uploaded to the Orbit approved
artifacts repository (thanks Roland).
But now I need to add them in Orbit, preferably via a bundle recipe.

And the ebr-maven-plugin does not accept SISSL, which I assume must still be
used as LICENSE (even if it's a binary-only redistribution)?

Any advice on how to get this working?
Do I also request to add it in KnownLicenses in EBR?
Or is there a way to handle this as an exception?

Thanks!

Erwin