Re: [orbit-dev] Binary-only distribution of 2 DRMAA bundles via Orbit ; not available from a mvn repo

On Mon, 2017-08-07 at 10:36 -0400, Roland Grunberg wrote:
> There might
> be some extra steps needed to allow the build to continue without generating sources.

I took a quick look at the source ebr-maven-plugin source and it looks
like failing to locate an artifact with the 'sources' classifier
doesn't fail the build, and simply skips preparing the source artifact,
which is what you want.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg