Re: [orbit-dev] Extending the Orbit Scope

For the record, m2e does not want to maintain our own slf4j binding. If
Platform provided functionality we needed (I can elaborate if anyone is
planning to work on this), we'd be more than happy to use that.

For the reference, here is the old cross-project-issues thread where we
proposed slf4j support
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg05659.html

Igor