From: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 12:40 PM
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [orbit-dev] Extending the Orbit Scope

Greetings Orbit Committers,

I was wondering if we should extend the Orbit project scope slightly to allow including code that facilitates a better integration of popular libraries with Eclipse.

As an example I published:

It's a small bundle that would provide a binding for SLF4J into the Eclipse Platform log.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/