[orbit-dev] More libraries to come

Hi group,

now that I know how to push bundles on orbit I intend to push some more in the near future. The following candidates would be need for EASE:

* org.codehaus.groovy
* jeroMQ
* org.apache.commons.codec v1.10.0 (v1.9.0 already available on orbit)

Besides the license topics I am not sure which libraries would be candidates for orbit or if projects are free to push whatever they need and what fits to the eclipse licensing policy.

So if the above list would be ok to be hosted I would like to ask for committer status on the Orbit project to maintain these libs.

Christian

Back to the top