Re: [orbit-dev] "Table of Bundles" incomplete for Neon.3 build

On Thu, 2017-03-30 at 15:30 +0200, Andreas Sewe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got a mail from someone worried that Guava 15.0.0 would begone
> from the Orbit R-build for Oxygen.
>
> While I don't think this will be the case (as upgrading to Guava
> 18.0.0
> or 21.0.0 is not straight-forward), I was curious how he got that
> impression is that "[Guava 15 is] going out as it has for the Neon.3
> repository".
>
> It turns out that com.google.guava 15.0.0 is indeed gone from the
> content listing of the Neon.3 R-build [1], although it is still
> present
> in the underlying p2 repository. Interestingly, the previous R-build
> four days earlier lists com.google.guava 15.0.0 just fine.

com.google.guava 15.0.0 is still in Neon.3 and is very likely to
continue to remain in Oxygen (the deadline for removals, M6 has
passed).

The content is nearly correct in the current Oxygen S-builds (room for
improvement with some annoying issues) but nothing missing. When I
generated the Neon.3 repository, I didn't embed the additional info
needed to generate the full build page like I did for Oxygen S-builds
to reduce likelihood of any issues. The downside is it looks a bit
confusing initially but only for that older release.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top