[orbit-dev] When is the final R-build for Oxygen scheduled?

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Orbit developers,

quick question: When is the final R-build for Oxygen scheduled? It looks
like there may be need for Maven Resolver 1.0.3 [1] to solve a rather
nasty bug due [2] to bad MANIFEST.MFs in its previous incarnation (the
now terminated Eclipse Aether). Just so you know.

Ideally I would like to have our final R-build be done by RC1 or RC2 of the simultaneous release. Looking at past releases, bundles have been introduced during such a time frame but we should try to limit changes to bug fixes.

Before I finalize the R-build I'll announce a final call for contributions or bug fixes to existing packages.

 Thanks for giving a heads up for those possibly new additions. Are there CQs that existed from before the CQ deadline or would it even be possible for an exemption ?

Cheers,
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top