Re: [orbit-dev] New orbit bundle for cron jobs

I see cron-utils 5.0.5 is about 117KB so I think that should be fine.
So we are going to push the whole library.
While the CQs are being processed I wanted to start pushing a commit.
Reading the howto:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/Adding_Bundles_to_Orbit#Before_You_Do_Anything
I have to admit I am lost where to push my contribution to. I guess CVS is outdated and not used anymore. Is there a gerrit repository to push to? I just found orbit-recipes which might not be the correct one.

I guess if anyone has an interest in maintaining this they could make it
known now and help you with the process. How frequently do you think you'd
need to update this component ?
Help on the process would be much appreciated.
Regarding updates we currently are satisfied with the provided functionality. Unless relevant bugs are detected we do not tend to update this library a lot. As soon as I know how I can maintain the package. Ev. an existing committer could approve the first version and I would request becoming a committer if updates become necessary?

Christian

Back to the top