[orbit-dev] Orbit release for Neon.3

This has been requested in the past and although I'm sure people might be
using Oxygen S-builds for content they intend to consume in Neon service
releases, these builds are only guaranteed to be retained up until the
release of the Oxygen R-build. As a result, I wanted to give a heads up
that I intend to create a Neon.3 R-build that will likely be based on the
orbit-recipes bundles found in the Oxygen M5 build [1] and the old ones
from the Neon R-build [2].

Note that this is different from the Oxygen M5 build itself as all the
removals that happened between M4 and M5, must be brought back. Our build
process allows for such a change through a parameter (reference to old
R-build to use) so this shouldn't disturb any developments in the
orbit-recipes git repository or on the HIPP.

If there are any concerns or objections to us providing such a build,
feel free to post as part of this thread.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20170120205402/