Re: [orbit-dev] replacing HttpClient Core 4.4.4 with 4.4.6

Thanks for the feedback. I'll go ahead and make the change available on the nightly site for testing.

The HttpCore/Client bundles are not singletons and I believe we have shipped multiple versions on the release train in the past. I have set fairly strict version constraints on the package imports for the client bundle to ensure that it picks up the appropriate core bundle.

I agree in terms of using package import. I don't believe anything has changed there though. That should have been the recommendation all along. The change I'm about to make is really is just a service release update which should not cause any harm considering the general stability of HttpCore releases.

Steffen