Re: [orbit-dev] Next Integration Build?

Please do publish one.  I want to pick up the 2.0.8 Felix SCR for equinox.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Next Integration Build?
Date: Tue, Jan 31, 2017 1:59 PM

> When can we expect a new Integration Build to happen? Can the process of
> publishing an Integration build be done by any orbit committer or is that
> only done by a few?

I can go ahead and push one now if necessary.

Any committer should be able to kick off a build from our orbit-recipes
HIPP instance ( https://hudson.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/ )
for an N,I,S, or R build. Once you click build, a screen should come up
allowing you to configure the type. The only field you should be touching is
the BUILD_LABEL field. The default is an N ("nightly") build, so you can
replace it with 'I' for an integration build. Once the build completes
successfully, it should be the latest one at
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/latest-I .

I'm considering making the process of promoting a build to the downloads page
itself automated. Currently there is one manual step that must be done to
have it become visible, but the promotion process is mostly automated as well.

This will be one of the things for which I'll be adding some documentation
as part of migrating the old docs.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg