[orbit-dev] New orbit bundle for cron jobs

Hi,

I am committer on the EASE project for eclipse scripting. We want to add functionality to execute scripts in a timely manner, similar to cron jobs.

Therefore we would like to push a cron library to orbit:
https://github.com/jmrozanec/cron-utils

The lib is available under the Apache 2.0 license, so that should be fine. Before I start going through the legal process and raising a CQ I wanted to ask if we should aim to push the library as a whole o if we should extract relevant parts for the EASE project out of it and push only those.

My next question would be if there are active committers taking over this library or if I should apply for committer status to maintain it on orbit as suggested in the FAQ. Either way would be fine for me.

thanks
Christian

Back to the top