Re: [orbit-dev] Update org.apache.poi with versioned export packages

It is - ":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvsroot/tools" as per https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/FAQ
but as far as I remember it uses another principle to build bundles, hence anyway recipe will be kind of new and main use of CVS will be for comparison of a final result

P.S. added back orbit-dev to the list of recipients

HTH,
Evgeny