Re: [orbit-dev] [ebr-dev] Question on creating EBR for MongoDB 3.x java driver

Yes, go ahead and update to the latest version! The old versions will still be around for projects to consume. But they should have a motivation to update to the new one. :)

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/