Re: [orbit-dev] Hang fetching bouncycastle

> I think it would be good to have R releases for Neon (Neon.2?). Some projects
> have used orbit-recipes bundles in Neon but there is no Orbit repo
> containing these bundles anymore (aside from simrel). Or perhaps projects in
> Neon were not supposed to use orbit-recipe bundles in the first place?

I think it would be fine to declare our eventual Oxygen M4 as a Neon.2 (R-build).
There's still a lot of work to do but we're in much better shape to retain it
indefinitely.

We haven't released anything for Neon with orbit-recipes but they could have
easily used something like one of the milestone oxygen builds. Those would still
be around for Neon.{2,3} so if it works for them they probably wouldn't run into
issues in terms of rebuilding. I hope they're not using nightlies as our
retention policy doesn't really place any requirements on those (other than
perhaps having a latest one, and eventually a better static link than from
the hudson job).

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg