Re: [orbit-dev] Hang fetching bouncycastle

I think it would be good to have R releases for Neon (Neon.2?). Some projects have used orbit-recipes bundles in Neon but there is no Orbit repo containing these bundles anymore (aside from simrel). Or perhaps projects in Neon were not supposed to use orbit-recipe bundles in the first place?

Thank you,

Marc-Andre

From: Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:39:32 AM
To: Marc-André Laperle
Cc: Orbit Developer discussion
Subject: Re: [orbit-dev] Hang fetching bouncycastle

> I was more looking for an R build that includes the orbit-recipes. I don't
> think there is one is there? Ideally, the build we point at is retained
> unless there is a new thing we need that was just added.

No, but there will be an R-build generated with the release of Oxygen
(likely as RC1, or RC2). The S-builds (for Milestone candidates) will be
retained until we have that R-build so those can be used as well.

The Orbit retention policy is at :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit/Promotion,_Release,_and_Retention_Policies#Continuous_Builds

We don't currently do to weekly I-builds, but we do have a nightly build
triggered in Hudson for every change that makes it into the master branch
of orbit-recipes.

I've also been leaving older nightly builds around for now but in the
future I'll be enforcing the retention policy more closely (removing
older nightlies from the N-builds location.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top