Re: [orbit-dev] Preparing for Oxygen M3 (End Of Week)

> I went ahead and submitted my review for adding Felix SCR 2.0.6 to orbit [1].
> Let me know if you find any issues with it. Is there anything else that
> needs to be done to get this bundle in the M3 repo for orbit?
>
> Tom
>

> [1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/83460/

It looks fine (haven't really looked too thoroughly in the osgi.bnd), although
I don't see the plugin listed under releng/aggregationfeature/feature.xml . It
will build, but it won't end up in the final repository.

You can have a look in Build #71 [1] (triggered on your change to master) to
confirm that.

Once it's in the nightly repositories, it'll be sure to make M3.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/71/artifact/releng/repository/target/repository/plugins/