Re: [orbit-dev] Preparing for Oxygen M3 (End Of Week)

I went ahead and submitted my review for adding Felix SCR 2.0.6 to orbit [1].  Let me know if you find any issues with it.  Is there anything else that needs to be done to get this bundle in the M3 repo for orbit?

Tom

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/83460/

From:        Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orbit Developer discussion <orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/17/2016 02:33 PM
Subject:        [orbit-dev] Preparing for Oxygen M3 (End Of Week)
Sent by:        orbit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

At the end of this week (Friday) I'll be promoting our build as Oxygen M3.
As has been mentioned in the past, because the Orbit project is depended
upon by other +0 projects, it makes sense for us to declare our
contributions a week beforehand to fall in line with the release train.

So if there's any changes wanted in Oxygen M3, there will be until the end
of the week to do them. Otherwise the next opportunity will be M4.

Fore more information on the Oxygen release schedule, have a look at
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Oxygen/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedule.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg