Re: [orbit-dev] Preparing for Oxygen M3 (End Of Week)

> Is there any build that I can use to check what (barring any final
> changes) will become the Oxygen M3 S-build? AFAICT, the I-build at [1]
> is meant for Neon.

You could try out the latest nightly under :

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/N-builds/

(eg. download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/N-builds/N20161011180623/repository/)

These locations aren't promoted to the committers area yet so that would
be something I would take care of doing once some other higher priority
items are done.

Also there's :

https://hudson.eclipse.org/orbit/job/orbit-recipes/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/releng/repository/target/repository/

which resides on the Hudson instance. One might prefer this location
since it's always pointing to the latest nightly.

> Anyway, we (Code Recommenders) would be interested in seeing Lucene
> Queries 5.2.1 in the M3 S-build (change merged three weeks ago [2]).

This is already in the nightlies so when I spin the next S-build (M3)
it would be included.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg